Red River Run 
|Saturday, September 1, 2012|
|Event type||#Running #RoadRun|
17th Ave. S. and 5th St.
|Author / updated date||matt on Sunday, January 20, 2013 - 18:05|
Mark your calendars for the Lake Agassiz Pacers’ annual Red River Run
15K Race on September 1. (This year we're launching a new, separate 5K
race, the LAP Trick or Trot, on Oct. 27.) Here are the details.
RED RIVER RUN 15K RACE
DATE: Saturday, September 1, 2012, 8 a.m.
PLACE: Lindenwood Park, 17th Ave. S. and 5th St., Fargo, ND
ROUTE: Mostly bicycle paths along the Red Rivers, with both kilometers
and miles marked
ONLINE REGISTRATION: RedRiverRun.zapevent.com (no extra charge to
* $20 with Red River Run cap - register online by August 12 or mail by August 8
* $10 no cap - register online by August 30 or mail by August 23
* $20 race day - no cap
* Top 3 men and women in each age category: 19 and under, 20-29,
30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60+
* First 3 men and first 3 women overall
* The 3 men and 3 women with the best age-adjusted performance levels
PACKET PICKUP AND RACE-DAY REGISTRATION
7:00 - 7:45 a.m. at the Lindenwood Park main shelter
You can download the race flyer
(www.lakeagassizpacers.org/RRR2012/RRRflyer.pdf) and entry form
(www.lakeagassizpacers.org/RRR2012/RRRentryForm.pdf). We hope to see
you in the Red River Run!
The Lake Agassiz Pacers
Going to Race
No racers yet!